Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Happy New Year!I 've decided to blog so I can spend more time on the computer.[just kiding]I want to blog so I can share my life with you.Some of my hobbies are reading,playing legos,playing with my sister and brother ,and a new one is blogging.I have two cats and two fish.My two favorite playstation3 games are monsters vs aliens and littlebigplanet.I am home schooled and I like it.PS[my mom is a great teacher.]PSS[Before I was home schooled I went to Maranatha Christian School for three years. This is my first year of home schooling.]My omi which is grandma in germam lives in Germany and my grandpa lives in Spain.My other grandma lives here in San Digo.I have five aunts and five uncles.For christmas I got the Lego Greengrocer,Lego agents,Lego streets,Lego people and animals,Lego pizza place with bus,Lego car,Lego firetruck,conecet four four,two wekinz a knife ,and two playstation3 games. Here is a photo of my in action playing ps3.



My birthday is on January 11.
I will be nine years old.

3 comments:

  1. great job with your blog, Taylor. I will be reading it so keep the posts coming....Happy almost Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! We love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich dachte ich gratuliere zuerst und dann lese ich... nun habe ich gelesen! Ich freu mich schon mehr von Dir zu lesen!!! Tippst Du dass alles allein? Eine wirklich coole Idee, Deinen eigenen Blog...ich werde in jedem Fall weiter rein gucken und auf dem Laufenden bleiben...und Comments hinterlassen :-)
    Hab Dich lieb, Deine Tante Gini

    ReplyDelete